Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:50:09 +1100
From:      Jeff Lasslett <jeff.lasslett@datataker.com.au>
To:        Wesley Shields <wxs@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing plone3 port on freebsd 6.1

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 22:18 -0400, Wesley Shields wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 12:19:08PM +1100, Jeff Lasslett wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As the subject suggests, I am trying to install the latest version of
> > plone CMS on an older version of FreeBSD (6.1).  When I searched the
> > ports collection at www.freebsd.org I found that there is a plone3 port.
> > There is no plone3 dir in my local ports tree though.
>
> It should be at www/plone3.  How are you keeping your ports tree up to
> date (if at all)?

Full disclosure:  I'm inexperienced with the BSDs.  I'm more comfortable
with linux.  Also, I'm not the administrator for the BSD machine in
question.  I have been tasked with getting plone3 going on it though.  I
do have root access.

To answer your question, I don't think the ports tree is being kept up
to date.  What would be the easiest way for me to do that?  I don't
think I'm free to csup the whole system and make world as it's not
really my box.