Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 22:39:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Boris Baklin <oil@nhgs.ryazan.ru>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: As it to buy FreeBSD 2.2.6 ?

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Boris Baklin wrote:

> Hi !
> I would like to buy 4-disks with FreeBSD 2.2.6
> But I do not have credit card. Whether I can
> to make it by mail and as to me to pay for the given service.

Check out http://www.cdrom.com/ for more info on how to get your discs.

They might accept a cashiers check made out in US dollars sent by snail
mail. They may even have on order form online that you can print.

Too bad about your poor connect. Maybe with FreeBSD you can make a
difference in your location. :)

Have fun,	 | Stop warning me about the latest virus. Learn more...
Jason Wells	 | http://ciac.llnl.gov/ciac/CIACHoaxes.html