Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 03:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Simon Marlow" <simonmar@microsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: ports/36139: [Maintainer Update] Update lang/nhc98 to 1.12, remove FORBIDDEN

The following reply was made to PR ports/36139; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Simon Marlow" <simonmar@microsoft.com>
To: "Oliver Braun" <obraun@informatik.unibw-muenchen.de>
Cc: "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>,
	<freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:22:46 +0100

 I've looked at it, but got stuck because I didn't have a -current box to
 investigate further - perhaps you can help out. =20

 The problem is with the documentation building, here's a bit of
 background: we attempt to work with the local DocBook installation by
 trying various SGML CATALOG files to see which one works (the configure
 script does this), and apparently on -current it isn't finding one that
 works.  The one in glafp-utils/docbook/CATALOG.FreeBSD is the one that
 usually works on a FreeBSD box with the relevant docbook packages
 installed from ports (see BUILD_DEPENDS in
 /usr/ports/devel/happy/Makefile).

 If you could investigate to see exactly why the configure test for the
 CATALOG is failing I'd be very grateful.

 Cheers,
 	Simon