Date:      Sun, 4 Jul 1999 15:10:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jasper O'Malley" <jooji@webnology.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ARP Problem? Need confirmation...

On Sat, 3 Jul 1999, Adrian Wontroba wrote:

> # arp -s 192.168.1.13 auto pub
> using interface ep0 for proxy with address 0:10:5a:ae:33:86
> arp: writing to routing socket: File exists
>
> This is on a RELENG_3 box with a make world run on June 30th.

This is the second independent confirmation I've gotten for this bug. I've
tried to locate the offending code in the source tree, but it's beyond my
limited programming abilities, I'm afraid. Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Mick

The Reverend Jasper P. O'Malley          dotdot:jooji@webnology.com
    Systems Administrator                  ringring:asktheadmiral
	Webnology, LLC               woowoo:http://www.webnology.com/~jooji