Date:      Sat, 31 Jan 2004 01:06:57 -0500
From:      jason <jason@ec.rr.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   looking for a well supported motherboard

I have just had the video die on my motherboard and got a refund because
newegg could not repair or replace it, so I am now in the market.  I had
an nforce2 which I liked and was pretty well supported.  The problem was
no 3d hardware acceleration which I would like to have.  I have been
looking at some sis and amd chipset socket 754 boards.  I would love a
dual socket 940 but do not have the money for it.  If anyone has
experience with athlon 64 boards please let me know.
Thanks,
Jason