Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:24:35 +0400
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov" <ache@nagual.pp.ru>
To:        peter@freebsd.org, Shizuka Kudo <shizukakudo_99@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libncurses cannot show the first column on the screen

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 04:28:35 -0700, Shizuka Kudo wrote:

> The libncurses commit on May 21 seems not working
> properly. I cvsupped latest current & ports, build a
> typical ncurses app (lynx) and find that the first
> column is not shown correctly. Bascially it is blank

This bug reason now is known (thanx to Thomas). Peter, please upgrade to
newer version to fix it.

That was a blunder which was fixed (in the 20020525 patch):

20020523
	+ correct and simplify logic for lib_pad.c change in 20020518 (reported
	  by Mike Castle).

20020518
	+ fix lib_pad.c for case of drawing a double-width character which
	  falls off the left margin of the pad (patch by Kriang Lerdsuwanakij
	  <lerdsuwa@users.sourceforge.net>)