Date:      Wed, 16 May 2012 10:37:45 -0300
From:      Ramiro Caso <ramirocaso05@yahoo.com.ar>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   (mutt +) msmtp problem?

I use mutt (1.5.21) with msmtp (1.4.28) as MDA. Usually, everything goes
smoothly, but every once in a while I lose network connectivity when
sending email (I don't recall whether there is a correlation between
this problem and my trying to send not-so-big but yet around 1mb files).

Basically, what happens in trying to send an email is:

May 16 10:01:17 **** wpa_supplicant[662]: CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED
bssid=**:**:**:**:**:** reason=0
May 16 10:02:27 **** wpa_supplicant[662]: CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED -
Connection to **:**:**:**:**:** completed (reauth) [id=0 id_str=]

Then I try again, and the same thing happens. All msmtp's log shows is:

errormsg='cannot write to TLS connection: Pipe Broken' exitcode=EX_IOERR

Any ideas?

Best,
Ramiro