Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 06:50:08 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
To:        Brian Behlendorf <brian@hyperreal.org>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chain letter proposal

Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> >do a lot more to get to the web page.  Most people don't use mailers
> >that automatically transfer to a browser and the correct URL.
>
> Don't send the HTML form itself to people, just send a URL *to* the form.

>                                               brian@hyperreal.org

I'm sure by the time they get this, whether they use Netscape or
whatever mail/browser system, they've figured out what to do with
either/any/all of the above.

All right, we need:

1) Data structure with db engine
2) Web Form with CGI tied to database engine
3) E-Mail Form (printable) with MIME sifter
4) A host with links to www.FreeBSD.org