Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:07:28 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>
To:        Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New sendmail users (was Re: HEADS UP: Apache port change from  nobody:nogroup to www:www planned)

	My only objection is the name of the user for uid 25. It should be
smtp, both to match the service name for the port, and to make it more
generic which will help us avoid the inevitable whining and crying from
the anti-sendmail crowd. Port 26 is currently unassigned, so it's as
good a candidate for your mailnull user as any. I think that name is a
little wacky, but since that's the default in sendmail and there's no
contenders for port 26, it's as good as any I suppose. :)

Doug
--
    "We will not tire, we will not falter, and we will not fail."
	- George W. Bush, President of the United States