Date:      Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:45:33 +0100
From:      Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD-Update [was: Re: What's Eating FreeBSD 8?]

michael brindle wrote:
> freebsd-update -r 8.0-RELEASE upgrade
>
> works fine for me with my i386.

While there, what is happening with freebsd-update? I haven't been able
to use it for some time now. Not that I use it often - I usually upgrade
via source - but on about 5 different machines I cannot use it anymore:

# freebsd-update -r 8.0-RELEASE upgrade
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 3 mirrors found.
Fetching public key from update5.FreeBSD.org... failed.
Fetching public key from update2.FreeBSD.org... failed.
Fetching public key from update4.FreeBSD.org... failed.
No mirrors remaining, giving up.