Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:48:00 +0100 (CET)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Fabrizio=20Ravazzini?= <freefabri@yahoo.it>
To:        john@day-light.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Ipf & Bridging ???

hello thanks for the help, ipf is installed in the
kernel i compiled,
options  IPFILTER
options  IPFILTER_LOG

There's also the ipfiletr_enable="YES" in my rc.conf

in /etc/ipf.rules:
pass in all
pass out all
block in quick on rl0 from any to any

then if I digit:
ipf -Fa -f /path/to/rules/ipf.rules -E
I have the output:
IP Filter:already initialized
IP Filter:already initialized

But there is still the problem, can you help me?

--- John Brooks <john@day-light.com> ha scritto: > Did
you reload the ruleset and flush out the old