Date:      Sat, 9 Nov 2013 11:01:34 +0100
From:      Sven Hazejager <sven@hazejager.nl>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AR9160 on HEAD - unstable?

OK will ignore the stuck beacon stuff :-). Warm reboot is indeed typing
"reboot". That did not resolve this morning's matter. Actually, after I
unplugged the ALIX for a couple of seconds, it came back up... same
problem! Second time, I unplugged it for 30 seconds... problem solved...!
Hardware issue with my AR9160? I've never had it this bad before.

I did compile in your debug stuff + ath tools: what should I do next time
this happens to get more information?