Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:24:20 +0300
From:      Nimrod Mesika <nimrodm@bezeqint.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: netscape

On Sat, Jul 29, 2000 at 04:08:27PM +0000, Adam Hefetz wrote:
> Hi, I would like to remove netscape from my system but it doesn't
> appear in /var/db/pkg. What files should I remove manually?

It depends on the netscape version you have installed (Linux, BSDI,
native Freebsd, etc.).

Take a look at the PLIST of the respective port. For example, the
Linux-Netscape files are listed in:

/usr/ports/www/linux-netscape47-communicator/pkg/PLIST

Most files are (in this case) in /usr/local/netscape-linux.

--
Nimrod.
http://www.geocities.com/rodd_27