Date:      Sat, 04 Jan 2003 17:29:16 +0800
From:      "Ron Park" <ronp@outgun.com>
To:        freebsd@spatula.net
Cc:        freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What else did I miss?  (Build hotspot on 4.7 Stable)

:-) It was my fault. I did cvsup the stable source tree, and couldn't find any new definition to pthread_main_np in /usr/src/lib/libc_r at all. After saw your message, I check my cvsup config file, and found out that I put RELENG_4_7  instead of RELENG_4. Thanks a lot. I'm syncing now, should not have any problem then.

RP