Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:10:08 +0200
From:      Anders Nore <andenore@freebsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   pkg_improved GSoC 2008 finished

Hello hackers,
it's been a great summer for me working with the FreeBSD-project. It has
truly been an educational experience for me and I would like to continue
working on my project as well as other aspects of FreeBSD in the future.

You can read about my project on the wiki-page[1] where you can read about
the new features and some technical detail, there you will also find
testing instructions for those of you who want to try it out. You can also
download the source[2]. It will be greatly appreciated if you test it and
report any bugs you discover.

Thanks for a great summer!
- Anders Nore

[1] http://wiki.freebsd.org/AndersNore/pkg_improved