Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 1996 09:29:33 +0800 (SST)
From:      Gong Wei <eng30219@leonis.nus.sg>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   getusershell(3) return unknown shell?

Hi Friends there:

Is it possible for me to modifiy some source file so that getusershell(3)
can recognize bash as a standard shell?  I prefer to working with bash,
and lots of things require a standard shell to be returned by
getusershell(3), like ftp, for instance.

Anyway, the FreeBSD is really great, although a little bit slower than
linux :-(   But it provides full commented source, excellent for learning
unix, really great!

Regards
Gong Wei
eng30219@nus.sg