Date:      Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:18:03 -0700
From:      "Mike Vierow" <mvierow@e-agency.com>
To:        "Rick Duvall" <maillist@coastsight.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Networking information source

Thanks for the quick reply Rick,

The FreeBSD box is connected to the router via ethernet. What is required in
setting up nodes? I do have priv. exec mode access to
the routers, both at the ISP and here in the office, should something need
modification. Do you remember how you first learned how to do this, and where
you got the info from? I am really interested in picking this up with a full
understanding of what is going on, and not just the 'scape-goat 'give me the
commands' approach so your input is very much appreciated.

Mike V.