Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:05:21 +0100
From:      Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
To:        freebsd-bluetooth@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, plunky@rya-online.net
Subject:   Re: ports using sdp when mpeg4ip is installed

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 04:17:45PM +0100, Oliver Fromme wrote:
> Iain Hibbert wrote:
>  > Guido Falsi wrote:
>  > > I second this idea and it sure will solve the includes problem.
>  > >
>  > > It will not solve the problem with libsdp.so though.
>  >
>  > would it make sense to merge the sdp functions into libbluetooth?
>  > IIRC with BlueZ only one library is required..
>
> Either that, or rename it to libbtsdp.

I filed a followup to PR ports/131778 with a fix which works here.

I'm hardcoding paths though, which I do not like too much.

If someone has a better solution please let me know!

Obviously if and when libsdp will be renamed or merged into libbluetooth
I will patch the port to take advantage of this. Just let me know and I
will try to fix is ASAP.

--
Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>