Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:26:11 +0300
From:      Murat USTUNTAS <ustuntas@bimel.com.tr>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot Disk Failure

    Hello Folks,

    I am so dazzled that my boot disk is crashed after electricity goes
    off.
    When I start the PC , it says that
    Not found any [active partition] in HDD
    DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER
    so I have tried to Fix it with fixing CD. To open with it and I see
    the partitions and files in the disk,
    I try the command that

    fdisk -B -b /boot/boot0 /dev/ad0
    disklabel -B -n -b boot1 -s boot2 /dev/ad0

    But the system doesnt boot.. Any idea on the problem, how can I solve
    this problem..

    Regards,
    Murat Ustuntas