Date:      Sat, 24 Oct 1998 10:31:56 -0300
From:      Alexandre da Silva Rosas <rosas@elogica.com.br>
To:        andreas@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Lyx - Bind

Firs of all, congratulation for the excellent program. I always used
Latex and thought
that it was better the any front end. Now I changed my mind, Lyx is
better.
I have a sugestion for latter versions and a problem.

The sugestion is to create an import menu so that we can import Latex
sources into Lyx.

The problem is...
I tried to configure the file lyxrc to create bindings for the accent
keys. I used
the following comands
\bind "'"  "accent-acute"
\bind "`" "accent-grave"
\bind "^"  "accent-circumflex"
\bind ",c"  "accent-cedilla"
\bind "~" "accent-tilde"
but, when I tried to run lyx I recieved some error message:
LyX: Invalid key sequence `'' [around line 52 of file ~/.lyx/lyxrc]
LyX: Invalid key sequence ``' [around line 53 of file ~/.lyx/lyxrc]
LyX: Invalid key sequence `^' [around line 54 of file ~/.lyx/lyxrc]
LyX: Invalid key sequence `,c' [around line 55 of file ~/.lyx/lyxrc]
LyX: Invalid key sequence `~' [around line 56 of file ~/.lyx/lyxrc]

I can't figure out what is the problem. Can you help me?

Best regards,
Alexandre Rosas