Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 06:25:46 +0900
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <adam@whizkidtech.net>
Cc:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: int80h.org

"G. Adam Stanislav" wrote:

> Instead, you just type ^b^i(text), and HED converts it to
> place the text in parentheses, and the software produces the proper
> HTML/SGML/XML out of it. Plus, you can use environmental variables,
> declare them, too, so you can do something like:
>
> % = [C] [^code] # Declare $C to mean "^code"
> $C (This is some code.)
>
> Then you get:
>
> <code>This is some code.</code>

/me detects LISP influence and is strongly reminded of TeX.

--
Daniel C. Sobral			(8-DCS)

dcs@newsguy.com
dcs@freebsd.org
capo@united.bsdconspiracy.net

	"All right, Lieutenant, let's see what you do know. Whatever it is,
it's not enough, but at least you haven't done anything stupid yet."
	"I've hardly had time, sir."
	"There's a naive statement."