Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 00:25:16 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        wwoods@cybcon.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Rick Knebel <rknebel@rknebel.csrlink.net>
Subject:   Re: sane

William Woods wrote:

> > Quite a few of the ports are broken for elf (which freebsd 3.0 / -current is
> > now by default) - you need to contact the port maintainer (who is probably
>
> Ahh...I beg to differ, I am running FreeBSD 3.0 -current as aout.......

Hmmm... Quite a few of the ports I want to run are marked as 'broken' for 3.0
- Getting _really_ current fixed a few problems with the makefiles (I forget
the make file in question port.pre.make? or something??)

I'm running 3.0 - but I'm not running it as -aout (entirely), kernel is a.out
- everything else is elf (which is default)...

-Kp