Date:      Sun, 19 Mar 2000 15:10:46 +1100 (EST)
From:      Andrew <acs@fl.net.au>
To:        Jim Freeze <jim@freeze.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: User PPP and Internal PCI Modem

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, Jim Freeze wrote:

> 2) get fbsd to probe for other IRQs (from above, irq 9 not in bitmap of
> probed irqs)
>
> Can you suggest which I should do (with instructions)?

I'd go for option 2 but I really dont know...hopefully someone else here
has a better understanding.

Now you have a few more search terms you could try searching the mailing
list archives again if the search engine has been repaired.

One idea may be that the modem is plug and play...you could try enabling
plug and play in your kernel and then not specifiying any irq etc for
sio2.

Andrew