Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:20:27 -0600
From:      dannyman <djhoward@uiuc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla source / -CURRENT

Okay, I've tweaked some, but now the Errors are starting to require
intelligence for me to overcome. :)

unix/unixpref.c:29: Xm/Xm.h: No such file or directory
gmake[3]: *** [FreeBSD3.0_OPT.OBJ/unix/unixpref.o] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory
`/newhome/dannyman/temp/mozilla/ns/modules/libpref/src'
gmake[2]: *** [libs] Error 2
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/newhome/dannyman/temp/mozilla/ns/modules/libpref'
gmake[1]: *** [libs] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/newhome/dannyman/temp/mozilla/ns/modules'
gmake: *** [libs] Error 2

This was mentioned here before, but I'm curious what strategy one might
think to get around the problem.

Also, has anyone been more clever than to comment out line 23 of
dist/public/java/bool.h? :)

Is this more apropos to current, hackers, or ports? :)

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)