Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2001 22:28:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HomePNA 2.0 Cards

[Please leave me in the Cc]

Has anyone found a HomePNA 2.0 card that works with BSD?  I know there
have been HomePNA cards which used AMD PCnet chips as well as some that
used tulip clones.  However, most all of the 2.0 cards I have seen
(they're 10Mbit as opposed to 1Mbit for HomePNA 1.0) use a Broadcom
chipset with no driver support.  If you're successfully using a 10Mbit
HomePNA part with BSD please let me know.

--
Brandon D. Valentine <bandix@looksharp.net>

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common.  Instead
of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit
their views ... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one
of the facts that needs altering.
	- Doctor Who, "Face of Evil"