Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 98 00:00:56 +0200
From:      Jean-Marc Zucconi <jmz@cabri.obs-besancon.fr>
To:        rezidew@rezidew.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: mshell-1.0

 > I am trying to get info on how to get mshell setup would you happen do
 > have any documention to which you could refer me?

Look at the man page and at the exemple below (save as menu.men and
type 'mshell ./menu.men')
				Main menu
				=========

i	Information...  		f	Upload/Download file menu
s	Status/options/users menu	u	Unix file access menu

c	Communications menu -- bulletins, NetNews, mail, chat

p	Programming menu		o	Organization menus
e	Education menu			w	Word processing menu
g	Games menu			gr	Graphics menu

fb	Send feedback to sysop (comments, questions, etc.)
*****
i	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/info.men
s	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/stat.men
f	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/updownload.men
u	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/file.men
c	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/comm.men
p	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/prog.men
e	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/edu.men
g	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/games.men
o	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/org.men
w	cmd=menu arg=$mendir/wp.men
gr      cmd=menu arg=$mendir/graphics.men
fb	cmd=comment

Jean-Marc