Date:      Tue, 28 May 2002 11:27:50 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@geekpunk.net>
To:        Chris Reed <skeletor@socal.rr.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: I can help you lose weight

[redirected to chat so people don't tear this asshole a new one on any
of the otherwise useful technical lists he spammed and Bcc'd to the
postmaster so he can do his thang]

On Tue, 28 May 2002, Chris Reed wrote:

>Get this guy outta here!
[attached spam snipped]

The same could be said of someone who crossposts a known spam to every
high traffic list on the FreeBSD listserv rather than simply sending it
along to postmaster@FreeBSD.org where it can be round-filed accordingly.
Thanks for wasting bandwidth.  I was happily ignorant of this spam until
you replied to it.  SpamAssassin filtered it out of my incoming mail and
I didn't need to waste time being bothered by it.

Brandon D. Valentine
--
"Time to resign from the human race, wipe those tears
from your lovely face.  Baby, wave to the man in the