Date:      Mon, 24 Nov 2008 07:58:50 -0500
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

--Sig_/7ATQ_HQ5wxrdLbblifFJmlv

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:33:47 +0000
Marwan Sultan <dead_line@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello Jerry,
>=20
> Its easy to fix, as they advised.
> Check the file file extensions.ini which is
> in /usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini
>=20
> You will see your php modules, for some reasons the loading order of
> PHP modules it needs to be changed .. You can do the follow..and its
> for bignners..but saves you the headech.
>=20
> Comment first line with ->  #
> save and exit....now see the output of php -v
> if the error exist (which will for the first 10 lines maybe)
> repeat again for next line..and same untill you see no error of the
> php -v
>=20
> When you findout the modulethat cusing your problem...move it to the
> top of the list of modules (top of the file) save and exit...and your
> done.. please write for me back which module in your case cused the
> problem.=20
>  Out of experince.. SHMOP, READLINE, RECODE, SOAP, SNMP could cuuse
> your problem=20

The first problem was easy to fix, I just rebuilt sqlite.so
{databases/php-sqlite}; however, PHP still crashed. I discovered
through trial and error that the problem was with "pspell.so". I
rebuilt that port but the problem continued. I then rebuilt 'aspell'
and then rebuilt the 'pspell' port and the problem disappeared.

I wasted several hours getting to the bottom of this problem. There
must be a better way.

By the way, I though that ';' was the symbol to use to comment out a
line in extensions.ini rather than '#'.=20

--=20
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

In Christianity, a man may have only one wife.
This is called Monotony.