Date:      Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:13:15 -0500
From:      "Steve Pauly" <rczero@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   portupgrade avr-libc error

Greetings,

I am running FreeBSD 6.0-RELEASE #0

I am attempting to upgrade my avr-libc port. (/usr/ports/devel/avr-libc)

pkg_version -v shows:
avr-libc-1.2.5,1                    <   needs updating (port has 1.4.3,1)
Note: all other ports show current except kde related items.

So, I updated my port collection:
/usr/local/bin/cvsup -L 2 ~/ports-supfile
pkgdb -vF

Next, I try to upgrade the port:
portupgrade avr-libc

I get:
** Port marked as IGNORE: devel/avr-libc:
        is marked as broken: Incomplete pkg-plist

Opening the /usr/ports/devel/avr-libc/Makefile, I see this line:
BROKEN=3D         Incomplete pkg-plist

What should I do to fix this error?=20

Thanks.

ps
On a related note, I see http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D91145=
 mentions a problem, but it appears to relate to 7.0-CURRENT so I do not kn=
ow if it applies.

--=20