Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 2014 21:00:10 -0700
From:      Bart Kus <me@bartk.us>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD TDMA: Legalizing 440MHz 802.11 modems

Well I'll be damned, looks like 5MHz mode on Mikrotik is just slower
signalling!  All 52-subcarriers are indeed there, although a little hard
to see:

If you count peaks left/right of center, you'll get 26.  2*26=52, so
that's every sub accounted for.

Can you point me at your 5/10MHz docs?  And which analog filter you're
referring to?

--Bart