Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 01:42:05 +0900
From:      masakazu@tama.or.jp (Masakazu Takahashi)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   asking about pubishing a FreeBSD Book in Japan

Hello questions@freebsd.org.
I'm Masakazu Takahashi, Tokyo, Japan.

I'm writing a book for building a internet-server with FreeBSD
in Japanese.

And I want to use the word "FreeBSD" for it's title.
I've tried to find your policy for using it in Japanese and English,
but I couldn't find it.

So, If you have some rule or policy to using the word "FreeBSD",
please tell me about it or the pointer of the information.
(Hoply in Japanese :)

If possible, please tell me who to contact in Japan.

Regards.

P.S.
 I might send E-mail before by mistake. I realzed it today.