Date:      Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:30:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re:docs/33641  Was it not designed to work this way?

The following reply was made to PR docs/33641; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 20:32:51 -0500

 Reading over this pr, I always thought this was how the FreeBSD team
 wanted it to work.  However, I have tried this, its true that after the
 preview button is pressed, the next page links the description as part
 of the link (ie clickable).  Maybe it should stay like that, cause final
 processing looks fine to me (under the gallery.html) and the only person
 who sees this is the submitter.

 Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
 www.Pittgoth.com -Gothic Liberation Front
 www.FreeBSD.org -The Power To Serve