Date:      Sat, 21 Nov 1998 16:29:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
Cc:        Rick Knebel <rknebel@rknebel.csrlink.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sane

Well, EVERYTHING on my system is aout, and I am running:

 FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT#6: Fri Nov 20 22:39:07 PST
1998william@william.cybcon.com:/usr/local/src/sys/compile/WILLIAM-SMP

I don't have a single elf thing on my system bacause certian ports I use wont
compile elf.

E-Mail: William Woods <wwoods@cybcon.com>
Date: 21-Nov-98
Time: 16:27:37