Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2013 22:19:16 +0930
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org stable" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Flow monitoring with PF

Hi,
I was looking at trying out flow monitoring and I found pfflowd, but =
unfortunately it does not work with FreeBSD >9.0. I thought about =
ng_netflow but that doesn't see my tun interface which may be related =
to..
WARNING: attempt to domain_add(netgraph) after domainfinalize()

since tun0 appears after the kernel is all done.

Does anyone have any recommendations for generating flow information =
from PF?

Thanks.

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum