Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 23:13:17 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        John Kozubik <john@kozubik.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: comments please, and freebsdzine status ?

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 10:59:35PM -0700, John Kozubik wrote:
> Since there are already a few firewall docs in the documentation project,
> and since INN is for a limited audience, I thought the freebsdzine would
> be a good place for them, but my emails have gone unanswered, and there
> has not been a new issue since May.  Any ideas ?

  I'd personally like to see both enter the doc tree as tutorials.  I
think one thing that Linux has always done better is to publish a wide
range of Linux HOWTOs.  Much of our howto information gets sent to the
many FreeBSD e-zines and only rarely does this information make it
back to the doc project.

     - Murray