Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:34:29 +0300
From:      Matti Saarinen <mjs@cc.tut.fi>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4-STABLE + SMP on IBM x345: panic: rslock

 I wrote

> [ STABLE on IBM x345 crashes ]
>
> panic: rslock: cpu: 0, addr: 0xc04cbec4, lock: 0x00000001, mp_lock = 00000002; cpuid = 0, lapic.id = 00000000
> boot() called on cpu#0
> uptime ....

 Again, as it was with the previous problem I had with this computer,
 I had bought broken hardware. This time the part causing problems was
 malfunctioning motherboard. Now, the motherboard is replaced. The
 system has run one week without any problems. Before, it crashed
 about once in every three days.

 Cheers,

--
- Matti -