Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2003 08:17:50 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Miha Nedok <mike@voyager.unix-systems.net>, Vitor de Matos Carvalho <listas@softinfo.com.br>
Cc:        Stable <FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: spontaneous reboot

On Monday 01 September 2003 05:44 am, Miha Nedok wrote:
> -STABLE name does *not* mean it is really stable. This was discused a
> zillion years before. But run what you want to run.

FreeBSD-STABLE is the stable development branch.  If the words
"development branch" don't explain the situation to you, nothing else
will.  If you run -STABLE, you are expected to read the stable mail list,
keep up with what is there, and make intelligent decisions about when to
upgrade.

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               wes@softweyr.com