Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        MikeM <MyRaQ@mgm51.com>
Cc:        grog@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to get best results from FreeBSD-questions

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, MikeM wrote:

> On 8/16/2002 at 5:02 PM grog@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:
> >
> >...In the past, there has been some friction which stems from the
> >different viewpoints of the two groups.  ...
> from this list.  I had to re-subscribe this week.
>
> Not really what I expected from a world-class OS support mailing list.

Well, just FYI--

I installed spamassassin with no special configuration (just a .procmailrc
entry).  And this is what I got on your email (the other "questions" mail
ID'd as spam was the subject of this thread...

I will delete most of your message so it doesn't get identified again as
spam...

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, MikeM wrote:

> Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:44:56 -0400
> From: MikeM <MyRaQ@mgm51.com>
> To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
> Subject: *****SPAM***** making cvs on FreeBSD 4.6
>
> SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
> SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
> SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
> SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
> SPAM:
> SPAM: Content analysis details:   (5.6 hits, 5 required)
> SPAM: FROM_NAME_NO_SPACES (-0.1 points) From: no spaces in name
> SPAM: RATWARE            (4.6 points)  Bulk email software fingerprints found in headers
> SPAM: MSG_ID_ADDED_BY_MTA_3 (1.1 points)  'Message-Id' was added by a relay (3)
> SPAM:
> SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------
>
> I'm trying to build cvs and I can't get past some compile problems.
> I'm unable to track them down myself, perhaps someone here can point
> out something obvious that I'm doing wrong.
>
> I do  ./configure  then  make
>
> After compiling a bunch of modules, the make errors out with the
> following:

I seriously doubt there's a human in the loop here...

	Annelise

--
Annelise Anderson
Author of: 		 FreeBSD: An Open-Source Operating System for Your PC