Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 04:08:50 +0200
From:      Alex <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        Jorge Luis Rueda Beirana <jlrueda@adetel.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Make depend fails

Dear Jorge,

Saturday, June 15, 2002, 3:26:49 AM, you wrote:

JLRB> When i try to rebuild my kernel this error shows:

JLRB> Makefile:27: *** missing separator.  Stop

JLRB> What should i do? Please Help me. Thks

I assume you use CVSup to update your sources and perform a make world
now snd then. Just wait a couple days. CVSup your sources and rebuild
the kernel again.

Send a message if it fails again. Include the full error message. Try
figure out the port name witch is responcible for the error. Include
the name and the Makefile. (Every port has one, and the all point to
each other, so i can't help you any further with the information
provided.)

--
Best regards,
Alex

The FreeBSD handbook
www.freebsd.org/handbook

How to get best results from the FreeBSD- questions mailing list
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/freebsd-questions/index.html

Alternative:
http://www.lemis.com/questions.html