Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 22:40:19 EDT
From:      RakuFire@aol.com
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Asylum.org?

Hey?  Is this Dave?  I'm Randy.  I'm starting a non-profit after-school art
program for youth that are "at-risk".  We're shopping for a domain name and
Asylum.org came up.  Obviously it is taken by you and it's yours.

If you ever wanna let it go, we'd love it and will use it to
A. Raise money for our art/ceramics studio
B. Use it to keep everyone posted on art happenings at our studio.
C. Use it as an on-line gallery for the youth's work.

Well?  What do you think?  If you'd like some more information about me/our
program/ anything that might help...please e-mail me at Rakufire@aol.com

Peace,

Randy.