Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 2001 23:25:26 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <jameso@elwood.net>
Subject:   Civilization: Call To Power ...

Not sure if this is an X problem, or a Linux-Emu problem, or a Civ: CTP
problem ...

I'm running 5.0-CURRENT, and have just installed the above ... its great,
and slightly addictive ... but if I take my mouse focii off of the playing
screen to go check email or something, when I come back, I have about a
50-50 chance of being able to regain the focus ... once 'lost', I have to
kill the game off and restart it ...

Has this been seen before?  any way of investigating it?

Thanks ..

Systems Administrator @ hub.org