Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 06:24:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeff Gray <jwg2@cm-24-142-61-17.cableco-op.ispchannel.com>
To:        Conrad Sabatier <conrads@home.com>
Cc:        Eric Ogren <eogren@earthlink.net>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: question regarding cd player

Opps.... I have a very similar problem with a  scsi varient.
3.2 Release
Scii cd writer -Yamaha
   <YAMAHA CRW4416S 1.0g> Removable CD-ROM SCSI-2 device
Lots of ram and memory.
running kde

data disks read fine
cdrecord works fine
.wav files and fxtv [cable tv signal in]  Sound is clear

audio cd,
   - disk cannot be found error
   -independent of using kde's cd player. Have tried numberous
      ones.
   -I have not checked the physical cd audio connection but purchased this
    machine from a quite respectable source.

Assumed the problem was not the cable and moved on.

Interested to hear how this turns out.

jeff