Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:55:54 +0000
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        Peter Mutsaers <plm@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/ppp command.c datalink.c datalink.h defs.h vars.c vars.h

> Hello,
>
> It looks like all development on ppp takes place on the "MP" branch. I
> am following -current. Does this mean that I don't get these
> (supposed) improvements?
>
> If so, why is ppp development on the MP branch instead of on the
> -current branch?

I'm developing multilink capabilities at the moment.  It's stable
right now, but doesn't give you many advantages (the only real one is
asynchronous dialling).

This branch will break from time to time as I'm not testing a great
deal.  I'm mainly trying to re-organise the code at the moment.

      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;