Date:      Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:55:41 +0100
From:      "Markie" <mark.cullen@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Intel PRO/100 CardBus II

On 30 Apr 2004 at 14:05, Gunnarsson, Mikael wrote:

>> The advantage of the realport cards are of course that you get a real
>> RJ45 connector built into the card, so you don't have to use a fragile
>> dongle or xjack..
>
>I am using the Linksys EtherFast 10/100 PCCard.  It has a full RJ45
>connector.  I've had two since early 2003 and I've havd no problem
>with them.  I prefer them over a dongled card.

lol I am an idiot! I wondered why I wasn't getting many messages from this
list... I forgot to confirm the subscription :o) I will try and find out
some stuff about this card too then, thanks! Will I be able to use a
wireless card with this in at the same time, having the port on the card
and all. Like the other person said, I would probably have to look for a
wireless card with the bump on the top rather than the bottom... or
something like that :)