Date:      Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:05:23 -0700
From:      "David D.W. Downey" <david@cyberspacetech.com>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Interesting fs usage issue

> You probably have a process holding a reference to a file that's been
> unlinked.  Run "fstat -f /tmp" to see.

fbdev# fstat -f /tmp
USER     CMD          PID   FD MOUNT      INUM MODE         SZ|DV R/W
fbdev#

Nothing shows at *all*. Which is weird. I've currently several screen
sessions open, which uses /tmp (as seen by an ls of /tmp which shows
the proper timestamps as expected for each session).

Would that not generate a response from fstat since the screens are
active?

--
David D.W. Downey
CyberSpace Technologies