Date:      Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:59:38 -0400
From:      Brian McGovern <bmcgover@cisco.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Star Office 5.1 w/FreeBSD 3.2

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but has anyone managed to get Star Office
5.1 working with FreeBSD 3.2? I'm able to run install, and it appears to copy
everything in. However, when I actually run it, it brings up the install
menu with the options to reinstall components, repair an installation, etc.

I suspect I'm probably not running Linux emulation blah-blah-blah, or I have
something not set quite right, but I figured I'd throw it up and see if anyone
else has done it before I waste another half day on it.
	-Brian