Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2018 20:28:51 +0200
From:      "Reko Turja" <reko.turja@liukuma.net>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd and 6rd

Hello list!

My home DSL operator supports idiotically IPv6 via 6rd only. Ive been trying
to set it up using if_stf and if_gif without much success. It seems that
both pfSense and OPNSense do support 6rd, but is there any support for it in
FBSD itself and if yes, any pointers where to start documentation wise?

It seems that if_stf is a no-go due my operator having 2001:2003:: as a
prefix, and if I've understood it right if_stf needs 2002:: address..

Any pointers, ideas etc. how to proceed are more than welcome.

-Reko