Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 00:45:37 -0500
From:      "Brad Benson" <bradley@softhome.net>
To:        "Greg Lehey" <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: outlook mail  was:(RE: Logo merchandise)

> Sure, that works, but it's a workaround, and a barely acceptable one
> at that.  I've been corresponding with users of Microsoft platform
> mailers (there, Terry!), and they continually run into trouble because
> they're used to autowrap.
>
> Greg
> --

I'm constantly moving between various UNIX, FreeBSD, and Microsoft machines
and have become used to the work arounds involved. I would hope that most
people on these list could handle some basic work arounds. after all Work
arounds are a way of life in the computer world unfortunately.

I know there are problems with the Netscape mail program, but are they only
on the Windows version? Are these problems present in most GUI based mailers?
Mac, X-Windows, and such.