Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:33:27 -0700
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@linuxcare.com>
To:        jesse@wingnet.net
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IBM T30: more thermal problems

Jesse Guardiani wrote:

> My A30p has the exhaust at the back left corner under the screen. When the
> fan turns on the exhaust blows straight out the side (in the direction my
> floppy drive is facing.)

I actually would not have noticed it but went to check the cable lock
which is right back on the left rear part of the casing and said: "Damm,
is that hot.." for we just took this out of the box new to use.

--
Bill Schoolcraft        Linuxcare Client Services
650 Townsend Street     San Francisco, CA 94103
		 by Linuxcare
      "Simplifying Server Consolidation"