Date:      Sat, 08 Sep 2001 23:12:36 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Warning: Troubles with rsync -z again

At Fri, 07 Sep 2001 22:36:33 -0700,
Peter Wemm wrote:
> But on the cvsup front, please feel free to try this:
> This will update /archive/pub/FreeBSD/*

I found

FreeBSD/ports/distfiles/postgresql/psqlj-7.0.3.diff.gz

is rsync'ed every time I cvsup from ftp-master.  And it seems timestamp
of psqlj-7.0.3.diff.gz is funny.  This file is required from version
7.0.3 of japanese/postgresql7.  I think this file is already not
necessary to be distributed from ftp-master.

And,

FreeBSD/releases/alpha/ISO-IMAGES/4.4rc2-install.iso

seems incomplete transferred and obsoleted.

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <kuriyama@FreeBSD.org> // FreeBSD Project